Colouring-in Competition - What makes your town GREAT ?
Click here to download an entry form
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Competition and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions.
2. Entry is open to primary school students currently in years 3 and 4. Only one entry per student will be accepted.
3. Entry into the competition shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is also deemed approval for use of the winners names and entrants photographs for publicity purposes.
4. The competition commences on 1st November 2014. Completed entry forms must be received by 5pm on 3rd December 2014. No responsibility accepted for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries. There is no entry fee.
5. Completed entries are to be posted to Joel Fitzgibbon, PO Box 526, Cessnock NSW 2325 or can be delivered to 3 Edwards Street Cessnock NSW 2325.
6. Up to 100 finalists will be chosen by the Hunter electorate judges and these entries will be uploaded into the “What makes your town GREAT” photo album on the Joel Fitzgibbon Facebook page. A boy and girl winner will be determined by the entry with the most Facebook “likes” at 5pm on December 14, 2014. NOTE: Contact details will not be displayed on Facebook. Only the child's first name and school will be advised on the posting along with a copy of their coloured entry form and 25 words.
7. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize[s]. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
8. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition and, in particular the selection of winners, is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Competition prizes total $216.00 and are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. There will be two prize packs available. Pack one consists of 1 x 50cm Cyclops boys bmx and 1 x 54cm – 58cm Cyclops Bicycle Helmet. Pack two consists of 1 x 50cm Cyclops girls Cruiser bike and 1 x 54cm – 58cm Cyclops Bicycle Helmet.
11. All entries become the property of Joel Fitzgibbon and will not be returned.
12. Public voting will commence at 9am on December 8, 2014 and conclude at 5pm on December 14, 2014.
13. The winning entrant’s school will be notified by telephone on 15th December 2014 and their names published on the competition website and announced on the Joel Fitzgibbon Facebook page. Prizes will be delivered to the winner’s school. A photograph of the winning entrants with their prize will be uploaded to the Joel Fitzgibbon Facebook page and website.
14. This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php
15. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
16. GOOD LUCK!